Building a robust foundation for your services oriented architecture (SOA), exposing existing functionalities of any applications is necessary to the new efficient business processes is necessary for efficient processes. ESB opens the doors of interaction and communication between mutually interacting software applications. Omnie’s enterprise service bus integration offers enterprise-level integration, business process automation, B2B communications and message brokerage.
BizTalk Server 2016 delivers new capabilities that help customers to integrate disparate systems, automate business processes, enhance end-to-end enterprise connectivity, and encourages faster exchange of data across multiple platforms. It allows mainstream enterprise integration and connectivity across application platforms leading to increased productivity. By supporting the latest Microsoft platforms and industry standards, it enables a simplified technology experience.
Highlights & Benefits
- Utilizes improvements available within other Microsoft products to boost their integration initiatives through enhanced developer productivity, improved system performance and better manageability
- Reduces the cost of infrastructure with the latest virtualization improvements
- Helps businesses to easily extend RFID capabilities to mobile environments
- Offers enhanced application life-cycle management (ALM) support
Business-to-business (B2B) integration becomes reliant on routine business processes and operational activities that directly affect the revenue and costs. Sterling Commerce integration enables seamless integration of key business processes and streamlines the commerce lifecycle of any application. It helps in secure file transfer and multi-channel selling and fulfillment.
Omnie has expertise in handling complex B2B integrations leveraging Sterling Commerce. We possess the right combination of technical knowledge and B2B experience to help businesses drive value throughout the chain of their extended enterprises. Using Sterling Commerce, we provide flexibility and adaptability in today's changing Internet-driven scenarios.
Highlights & Benefits
- Architecture planning and consulting
- Integration across platforms
- Transaction data mapping
- Community creation and partner management
- Backend integration (legacy systems and other existing enterprise applications)
- B2B gateway and TP management / profiling using AS2, AS3, SFTP, HTTP, and interface development
- Adapter configuration
- Upgrades and customization
- Capability to handle and successfully deliver large scale integrations and engagements
- Expert pool of resources and ability for rapid ramp ups