Enterprise Bus Integration
Building a robust foundation to your SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) structure is extremely important. It becomes imperative that existing functionalities of any applications are exposed to the new business processes. Enterprise Bus integration Service allows the interaction and communication between mutually interacting software applications. Enterprise Service Bus, offers Enterprise Integration, Business Process Automation, B2B communications and Message Broker.
Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009
BizTalk Server 2009 delivers new capabilities that help customers to integrate disparate systems, enhance end-to-end enterprise connectivity, and a faster exchange of data across multiple platforms. It allows mainstream enterprise integration and connectivity across application platforms. BizTalk server 2009 has the following value propositions:
- Supports latest Microsoft platform technologies (Windows Server 2008, Visual Studio 2008 SP1, SQL Server 2008, and the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1).
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 can utilize the improvements available within other Microsoft products to boost their integration initiatives through enhanced developer productivity, improved system performance and better manageability.
- Customers can reduce the cost of infrastructure with the latest virtualization improvements (Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V).
- Helps businesses to easily extend RFID capabilities to mobile environments.
- Enhanced Application Life-Cycle Management (ALM) Support.
Business-to-Business (B2B) integration becomes a key to business success as it has a huge impact on the routine business processes and operational activities which directly affect the revenue and cost. Sterling Commerce integration enables seamless integration of key business processes, and streamlines the commerce life-cycle on any application. It helps in secure file transfer and multi-channel selling and fulfillment.
Omnie has expertise in handling complex B2B integrations including Sterling Commerce. We possess a right combination of technical knowledge, and expertise to help businesses drive value throughout the value chain of their extended enterprises. Using Sterling Commerce we provide flexibility and adaptability in today's changing Internet-driven scenarios.
Omnie's capabilities in Integration are:
- Architecture planning & consulting.
- Integration across platforms.
- Transaction data mapping.
- Community creation and Partner Management.
- Backend-Integration (legacy systems and other existing enterprise applications).
- B2B Gateway and TP management / Profiling using AS2,AS3,SFTP, HTTP, Interface Development.
- Adapter Configuration.
- Upgrades and customization.
Omnie's Sterling Commerce expertise provide:
- Capability to handle and successfully deliver large scale integrations & engagements.
- Expert pool of resources and ability for rapid ramp ups.
- Rich project experience with various verticals.