Content Management System
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is an Enterprise application for masses. It blends content management, social computing, and search enhancing user experience and easy adoption.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 an Enterprise Content Management System for Public Facing sites
- Architecture Planning and Design : Designed and corporate public facing sites and e-Commerce sites
- Site Planning, Customization and Strategy
- Built custom Web Parts Library
- Multi-Lingual Variation Sites
- Customer User Interface
- Integration with 3rd Party or backend solutions
- Integration with BizTalk Server & Commerce Server
- Branding by customizing Master Page Design templates
D&M Holdings, is a group that manufactures nine brands of premium audio and video equipment including Denon, Marantz, McIntosh, Boston Acoustic and has sales operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific regions. Formed in 2002 through the merger of Denon & Marantz, the company has acquired several other companies Headquartered in Japan & has over 2500 employees globally.
Omnie' s work for D&M holdings includes:
- Centralized Enterprise Web Content Management System
- Consolidation of 200 disparate websites to 74
- Integration with Commerce Server2009 & BizTalk 2009
Omnie's Content Management System:
Omnie has developed a web Content Management System (CMS) that allows our clients to maintain their own website from a user-friendly interface. Our user friendly CMS is customized to adapt to the unique needs of organizations. It helps the users to:
- Save significant time and reduce cost
- Update the site anytime using internet
- Take advantage of unlimited integrated content management database applications and many more (News, Events, Contacts, Documents, Memberships)
IBM WebSphere® Portal
IBM WebSphere® Portal provides a single access point to web content and applications with personalized experience for every user. It supports workflows, content management, simplified usability and administration, open standards, security, and scalability to give an exceptional web experience.
IBM Web content Management System (Portal Server): IBM WebSphere WCM (Web Content Manager) delivers an exceptional web experience and increases efficiency, accuracy of website deployments. It helps to create, maintain and deliver online content while engaging users.
Our IBM WebSphere WCM (Web Content Manager) expertise includes:
- Content management software evaluation and selection: Business requirements, Gap Analysis
- Installation and configuration
- User Interface and Graphic Design
- Information Architecture Development & Support ( Taxonomy Development and site Navigation )
- Multi lingual Set Up
- Content Strategy
- Content Migration
- Document Management
SXC is one of the fastest growing US Healthcare companies and is the leader in delivering an innovative combination of market expertise, information technology, and clinical capability, scale of operations, mail order and specialty pharmacy offerings.
It's vision is to transform their product offerings from traditional non- flexible solutions and services to scalable, cost- effective solutions, processing services and application services for various pharmaceutical supply chains giants such as pharmacy benefit managers, managed care organizations, self-insured employer groups, retail pharmacy chains, and state and federal government entities.
Omnie has designed, built and delivered the following for them:
- Web Content Management System: Omnie helped SXC improve their document management and establish a cohesive brand through a content management system.
- Intranet Portal: Omnie developed a flexible and scalable Intranet portal integrated with Lotus connection, Lotus Quicker and Sterling Integrator which is easy to use and has initiated an efficient information flow across the organization.
- Websites: Omnie designed and developed the corporate website of SXC along with websites of their solution and services offerings which have helped create brand identity and differentiate them from their competitors.
- Internet Portal: Omnie designed and developed both B2B and B2C Internet portals that act as info centers for their clients. We have also created an internet portal for their prospects, customized for every prospect by including their personalized information.